Built on WordPress
Our websites are built using the WordPress open-source content management system. It’s reliable, secure, and used by over 60 million people.
Modern Design, Custom Fit
Our designs put your personality and the unique style of your business in the spotlight. We don’t re-use boring, cookie-cutter templates.
All of our websites are responsive out-of-the-box. That means they resize and adapt automatically for optimal viewing on any size device.
Affordable & Fair Pricing
Our services are tailored to meet the needs of the small business owner so you get the most bang for your buck.
Sell your products and services directly from your website with an integrated ecommerce solution such as WooCommerce, Square, Shopify, etc.
Ongoing Maintenance & Support
To ensure the success of your website, we offer ongoing support services including uptime monitoring, security updates, and routine backups. Launching your website is just the beginning.
Make the right first impression.
Put the personality of your business front and center.
Each Website We Build Includes:
- Custom, responsive design so your brand looks fantastic no matter the device.
- Clear calls-to-action to convert your site visitors into paying customers.
- Development of custom forms to collect visitor data.
- Optimization for search engines (SEO) so you rank for key search phrases.
- Newsletter signup integration to help you build lists of leads for email marketing.
- Social media marketing tools, such as sharing and follow widgets.
- Integration of social media feeds to display activity and buzz on your site.
- Website analytics integration so you can measure your website’s performance.
- Domain, Hosting, SSL, and transactional email setup.
- Basic WordPress training to help you get started with your new site.
- 30 days of support after the launch of your site.
Starting prices and feature lists for the most common website packages.
Single-Page SiteYour Web Business Card
- Ideal for smaller budgets
- Modern, single-page design
- Built on the WordPress platform
- Includes up to 6 sections, e.g. Welcome, Services, Products, About Us, Testimonials, Contact ($400 per additional section)
- Quick turnaround
- No ecommerce
- No scalability
- Fewer SEO options
Marketing WebsiteThe Face of Your Business Online
- Ideal for larger businesses with more content
- Modern design
- Highly customizable
- Built on the WordPress platform
- Includes up to 12 pages ($400 per additional page)
- More options and control over search engine optimization
- Scalability, room for future growth without a redesign
Ecommerce WebsiteSell Online & Accept Credit Card Payments
- All features of the Marketing Website
- Online Store built with WooCommerce
- Sell an unlimited number of products
- Accept credit card payments
- Control shipping, tax, and inventory
- Easily integrate with your existing infrastructure
- Add new features with WooCommerce Extensions
- Control your own data, no vendor lock-in
How do you keep your prices so affordable?
We are a small business ourselves and understand the importance of minimizing costs and getting the most return for your investment. We minimize our overhead by keeping our team small and nimble, and we work remotely to avoid the need for expensive office space.
Why do you use WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular website platform on the planet. It is developed with security in mind. It’s highly customizable, easy to use, search engine friendly, and it’s free software. That means that you can install and use it wherever, however you want, and you always are in control of your data. There is a huge, very active community behind WordPress ensuring that it will continue to grow and improve. We even built this site using WordPress.
Do you do graphic design and copywriting?
Graphic Design and Copy-editing are both included as part of our website design process. We begin by sourcing images and graphics (stock photos, icons, backgrounds, etc.) including assets that you provide. It’s important to note that you will be expected to play an active role in this process by providing logos, photography, videos, and original text content. These are then altered and optimized to fit the design we create. We will also help optimize the copy you provide for readability, SEO, etc., but original copy is required. Please note that photo shoots, custom illustrations and drawings, and new copy are not included in the basic website packages. You are welcome to use your own photographer, designer, and copywriter, or we can provide a separate estimate for these services.
What kind of support do you include?
We provide 30 days of support from the launch date of a new website. After this period, we strongly urge our clients to subscribe to a website maintenance plan, which starts at $82/month and covers everything you need to keep your site updated, secure from cyber attacks, and running smoothly.
What about domain names and hosting?
Part of the flexibility of WordPress is that you can choose where to manage your domain and where to host your website. We will work with your existing providers or help you migrate to one that we recommend.
How long will it take?
It depends on the scope of your website project and our existing workload. After our kickoff meeting and once you provide all of the assets we need, typical turnaround time for a single-page WordPress website is usually 2-3 weeks. Depending on their size, larger WordPress sites, especially ecommerce sites, can typically take from 4 to 12 weeks until they are ready to launch. If you have a special deadline such as a product launch, let us know. We’re happy to work with you.
What happens after the site is launched?
Launching your new website is just the beginning. It’s important to continue to add new content on a regular basis and monitor your analytics so you can identify what is and isn’t working and adjust accordingly. We offer additional support and marketing services to help ensure that your website is constantly working to maximize your return on investment.
Website Maintenance Plan: We’ll keep an eye on your site around the clock and take care of all the routine maintenance and security updates for you. Our plans are fully customized to fit the needs of your business and your budget. We also include a little consulting time each month for you to ask questions and discuss new ideas. Starting at $82/month.
Digital Marketing Strategy: We help you develop a detailed content and marketing strategy to attract and engage more website visitors.
Social Media Management: Includes setup of branded social media and business profiles, e.g. Google My Business Profile, Facebook for Business Page, LinkedIn Business Profile, etc., as well as a social media calendar and tools, such as Buffer, for managing your posts.
Ready to get started? More questions? Let’s set up a consultation.
Let’s do something great for your business.
or email us.
Or use this form if you’d like to send us a little information about your business and your project, and we’ll call you.