Built on Craft CMS
Our websites are built using Craft CMS, a modern, secure, scalable content management system with a powerful templating engine and beautiful control panel.
Modern Design, Custom Fit
Affordable & Fair Pricing
Sell your products and services directly from your website with an integrated ecommerce solution built on Craft CMS. Create the perfect experience for your customers.
Ongoing Maintenance & Support
Make the right first impression.
Each Website We Build Includes:
- Custom, responsive design so your brand looks fantastic no matter the device.
- Clear calls-to-action to convert your site visitors into paying customers.
- Development of custom forms to collect visitor data.
- Optimization for search engines (SEO) so you rank for key search phrases.
- Newsletter signup integration to help you build lists of leads for email marketing.
- Social media marketing tools, such as sharing and follow widgets.
- Integration of social media feeds to display activity and buzz on your site.
- Website analytics integration so you can measure your website’s performance.
- Domain, Hosting, SSL, and transactional email setup.
- Basic CMS training to help you get started with your new site.
- 30 days of support after the launch of your site.
Single-Page SiteYour Web Business Card
- Ideal for smaller budgets
- Modern, single-page design
- Built on the Craft CMS platform
- Includes up to 6 sections, e.g. Welcome, Services, Products, About Us, Testimonials, Contact ($400 per additional section)
- Quick turnaround
- No ecommerce
- No scalability
- Fewer SEO options
Marketing WebsiteThe Face of Your Business Online
- Ideal for larger businesses with more content
- Modern design
- Highly customizable
- Built on the Craft CMS platform
- Includes up to 12 pages ($400 per additional page)
- More options and control over search engine optimization
- Scalability, room for future growth without a redesign
Ecommerce WebsiteSell Online & Accept Credit Card Payments
- All features of the Marketing Website
- Online Store built with Craft Commerce
- Sell an unlimited number of products
- Accept credit card payments
- Control shipping, tax, and inventory
- Easily integrate with your existing infrastructure
- Add new features with Craft CMS Extensions
- Control your own data, no vendor lock-in
How do you keep your prices so affordable?
Why do you use Craft CMS?
Craft CMS is the most exciting website platform we’ve worked with in years. It is powerful, flexible, and developed with security in mind. It’s highly customizable, easy to use, search engine friendly, and well supported. That means that you can install and use it wherever, however you want, and you always are in control of your data. There is a huge, very active community behind Craft CMS ensuring that it will continue to grow and improve.
Do you do graphic design and copywriting?
What kind of support do you include?
We provide 30 days of support from the launch date of a new website. After this period, we strongly urge our clients to subscribe to a website maintenance plan, which starts at $82/month and covers everything you need to keep your site updated, secure from cyber attacks, and running smoothly.
What about domain names and hosting?
Part of the flexibility of a custom website is that you can choose where to manage your domain and where to host your website. We will work with your existing providers or help you migrate to one that we recommend.
How long will it take?
It depends on the scope of your website project and our existing workload. After our kickoff meeting and once you provide all of the assets we need, typical turnaround time for a single-page website is usually 1-2 weeks. Depending on their size, larger Craft CMS sites, especially ecommerce sites, can typically take from 4 to 12 weeks until they are ready to launch. If you have a special deadline such as a product launch, let us know. We’re happy to work with you.
What happens after the site is launched?
Launching your new website is just the beginning. It’s important to continue to add new content on a regular basis and monitor your analytics so you can identify what is and isn’t working and adjust accordingly. We offer additional support and marketing services to help ensure that your website is constantly working to maximize your return on investment.
Website Maintenance Plan: We’ll keep an eye on your site around the clock and take care of all the routine maintenance and security updates for you. Our plans are fully customized to fit the needs of your business and your budget. We also include a little consulting time each month for you to ask questions and discuss new ideas. Starting at $82/month.
Digital Marketing Strategy: We help you develop a detailed content and marketing strategy to attract and engage more website visitors.
Social Media Management: Includes setup of branded social media and business profiles, e.g. Google My Business Profile, Facebook for Business Page, LinkedIn Business Profile, etc., as well as a social media calendar and tools, such as Buffer, for managing your posts.
Ready to get started? More questions? Let’s set up a consultation.